Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thank you :)

There have been some wonderful packages through our mail box this month. Big thanks to the lovely Tania from Myrtle & Eunice blog for her fabulous tea towel and cards. Tania has just opened a new shop. I've shamelessly borrowed her photo here ;)



Big thanks also to the wonderful Michelle from Blue Moss. Her jewellery is just magnificent - I wore this necklace four days running with wildly different outfits and it was amazing. So many people commented and asked where I'd bought it... See more of Michelle's work at her Etsy Store and her blog is a fabulous read too.


Gorgeous Kristina of Inaluxe has the most divine artworks which she sells as prints and cards. I bought these funky cards and some stickers (not shown, sorry) many many moons ago, and though I've thanked her via email I really have been remiss in not doing a show & tell. Kristina's lovely blog is here and she has an Etsy Store as well as a Made It shop.


And last, but so definitely not least... I won a prize on Jennie's fabulous blog A Little Vintage and these wonderful cards and brooches were my booty (not to forget they came wrapped in this fantastic vintage fabric too!) Jennie has an online store here.


Thank you for my fabulous pressies everyone! Love Handmade :)

6 comments:

blue moss said...

ohh ...thanks for the shout-out...
i love all your finds...so amazing. i'm off to check them all out!!
michelle

ELK said...

what beautiful gifts . elk

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

wow, I LOVE the teatowels! What a clever idea! :)
You so deserve to be spoiled, Kylie!

Jennie said...

What a brilliant tea towel!
Lots of lovely things in your post this month!
(he he!)

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

what amazing things! The tea towel is so fab - love it! You've reminded me I have one of Kristina's prints...I bought it for when we redecoed...better go find it and get it up on the wall! x

inaluxe said...

very cool Kylie - and soooo sweet, thank you. It's great getting things in the mail - I love it. xo I love those vintage cards by Jennie - gonna go check out now! xo