Monday, November 1, 2010

Bag no.3





The colours are a bit of a surprise, I do admit. It's not my usual palette so I find it difficult to appreciate this one. It doesn't have a swing tag either - the design is so busy everything I tried just looked 'too much'. Maybe if someone does want to buy it I'll block print their initials on little grey felt swing tags... maybe that will work... we'll have to see. Oh, and there's a side glimpse there too to show I did leave some panels with the white patch ;) Only one more bag to go... Atomic Green coming soon :)

8 comments:

june at noon said...

It's quite vibrant and cheery!

Ooty said...

what a happy one!

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

that's certainly a nice cheer of sunshine that as we are entering winter I am appreciating! Can't wait to see Atomic Green ;-)

Mia said...

It's fantastic - the brightness is well grounded with the natural coloured fabric. You are onto a winner with these bags!

Anna Bartlett said...

That is great. Love the unique-nicity (should be a word) of them all!

NessaKnits said...

That looks so much better than those ugly green bags available in some supermarkets!

willywagtail said...

Looks like a happy beach bag to me. Cherrie

Unknown said...

can we stop you? you've been busy and they are fabulous- love the prints!
thank you for your lovely words kylie...