Thursday, April 19, 2012

Creative Space: Finished Crazy Chevron

You might remember this crochet design... It wasn't chosen for the shop order 
but it was still liked by some. In fact, someone liked it so much they're getting 
it for their birthday :)





I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but the shop order is almost finished! 
I have finished crocheting the front panels, have washed and blocked them 
and waiting for them to dry. I've also pre-shrunk the linen and waiting for that 
to dry too.





Anyway, it was a good project to do while waiting for all this drying ;)
Hope you've had a creative week? Find more spaces here.

17 comments:

Miriam said...

oh that is beautiful work well done!

lamina@do a bit said...

Great colours! Got to love a chevron cushion :)

gemma @ loz and dinny said...

Kylie! These are all so incredibly beautiful! You clever thing!

LionessLady said...

Everytime you post one of these I gasp at their beauty! I love your chevron pattern!!!

Jen said...

cool pillows!!

Jennie said...

Yay - the shop order is nearly finished! Loving this cushion, such alot of small stitches Kylie, phew!!xx

Flaming Nora said...

I can't believe how amazing it looks made up! After all the agonising its fantastic.

Maxabella said...

So clever. Cosy and gorgeous, just as a cushion should be! x

Max said...

OMG I LOVE the pink/navy ones, totally and utterly FAB!

ElisabethAndrée said...

Hurray for you: the shop order is nearly finished! I love the cushion, I think it is a great birthday gift:)

Kaylovesvintage said...

love your colors

Ingrid Mida said...

Dear Kylie,
I think the back is as charming as the front. Bravo!
Hopefully this lot has dried by now?
What will you be up to next?

at swim-two-birds said...

I love chevrons very much; these look great!

Mia said...

Hang on Kylie, my birthday isn't for ages yet..... ;)

maria said...

these are gorgeous! especially love the navy and pink :)

Renee said...

Awesome colour combinations! I love how neat the chevron pattern is too :D

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

so are you going to be delighted or filled with horror when they are a sell out and the stockist wants to order more??